Opscom for Air Operators is a web-based (SaaS) solution, supporting fixed and heli operators.
The solution is compliant with the latest authorities’ requirements, including ICAO SMS Doc. 9859/2017, ICAO Annex 6 & 19, ISO 31000, (EU) 2019/1384, (EU)965/2012 and (EU) 376/2014.
With SaaS (Software as a Service) there is no need for a server installation. With a stable internet connection, Opscom is up and running.
Security and stability
Opscom has a proven track record as a system provider for more than 10 years, with demanding customers like the DoD, RNoAF and Police Aviation. We are employing the latest features related to cyber security, and Opscom will have an ISO 27001 company certification in 2020.
Responsive design gives you 100 % mobility
With the development of Opscom 2.0 we have made it possible to work with Opscom on any mobile device, in an easy and user-friendly manner. We can also provide you with an offline app for added mobility.
Information management and user control
Opscom gives better control of minor occurrences, to identify and organize the hazards and improve your risk management process. The solution provides every stakeholder at the aerodrome with a common platform for day-to-day operation and the aerodrome`s safety work. There is no limitation on the number of Opscom users within the system. Your data integrity is taken care of and Opscom is compliant with the EU GDPR regulation.
Management of Change (MoC)
Opscom will have a dedicated MoC module in 2020. This module will support the process and documentation of any management of change activity at an aerodrome. There are today several functions supporting a MOC process, but with a defined module, this will be more user-friendly.
Module 1. Operations
This is a core module for the Air Operator. It contains several defined features:
- Equipment oversight with any types of checklists made into digital forms, integrated into the SPI/KPI`s and management oversight. This is not an MRO solution, but designed to handle all the other issues related to survival and personal equipment, documents, etc on the aircraft.For hangar and building maintenance, safety check and follow up of safety equipment, this function is a widely used by many Opscom customers.
- Task management
- Roster and duty management
Module 2. Documentation
Here we have a document module that has features like publications of documents (files), a digital signature for receiving these documents and an easy solution for following up the publication of documents.
- The duty journal for day to day documentation that is not identified as an occurrence.
- An operational occurrence log, fully customized by the user, that can generate a very user friendly interface for occurrence reporting.
- Environmental reporting, with statistics and oversight
Module 3. Quality assurance
Case management, occurrence reporting and root cause identification
- An integrated audit function with digital checklist and custom-made checklist library.
- A fully operational compliance function, that gives the air operator a day to day oversight of any compliance related issue.
- Management of change (MoC) functionality, keeping track of and documenting planned and on- going changes at the aerodrome.
Module 4. Safety & security
Hazard library, risk assessment and mitigation fully integrated with other functions in Opscom. This gives a 360 oversight of the risk management process.
- Visitor journal, handling access cards and security approvals.
- Training, approvals and skill oversight of all personnel and operational teams. This function takes a huge load of the training manager and the chief pilot. The function also gives very proactive feedback to the individual employee, keeping them in the “information loop”.
Module 5. Management dashboard is an integrated solution in Opscom 2.0
This module is where the Opscom user extract and organise the data generated in Opscom. Giving better operational oversight, managing risks in a proactive way and help communicating safety and quality issues with employees in the company.