Opscom for Aerodromes is a web-based (SaaS) solution, supporting the aerodromes airside operations.
The solution is compliant with the latest authorities’ requirements, including ICAO SMS Doc. 9859/2017, ICAO Annex 14 & 19, ISO 31000, (EU) 139/2014 and (EU) 376/2014.
With SaaS (Software as a Service) there is no need for a server installation. With a stable internet connection, Opscom is up and running. For operators with additional cyber security requirements, there is an “on premises” solution.
Security and stability
Opscom has a proven track record as a system provider for more than 10 years, with demanding customers like the DoD, RNoAF and Police Aviation. Opscom are employing the latest features related to cyber security, with an ISO 27001 SMS certification in place.
Responsive design gives you 100 % mobility
With the development of Opscom 2.0 we have made it possible to work with Opscom on any mobile device, in an easy and user-friendly manner. We can also provide you with an offline app for added mobility.
Information management and user control
Opscom gives better control of minor occurrences, to identify and organize the hazards and improve your risk management process. The solution provides every stakeholder at the aerodrome with a common platform for day-to-day operation and the aerodrome`s safety work. There are no limitations on the number of Opscom users within the system. Your data integrity is taken care of and Opscom is compliant with the EU GDPR regulation.
Management of Change (MoC)
Opscom do have a dedicated MoC module in place. This module will support the process and documentation of any management of change activity at an aerodrome. This module builds on the existing hazard and risk management solution.
This is a core module for airside operations. It contains several defined features:
- Equipment oversight with any types of checklists and digital forms, integrated into the SPI/KPI`s for management oversight
- Task management
- Roster and duty management
The document module features publication of documents (files), a digital signature for receiving documents and an easy solution for following up publication of documents.
- The duty journal for day to day documentation that is not identified as an occurrence
- An operational occurrence log, fully customized by the user, that can generate a very user friendly interface for occurrence reporting
- Environmental reporting, with statistics and oversight
3. Quality assurance
Case management, occurrence reporting and root cause identification.
- An integrated audit function with digital checklist and custom-made checklist library
- A fully operational compliance function, that gives the aerodrome a day to day oversight of any compliance related issue
- Management of change (MoC) functionality, keeping track of and documenting planned and on-going changes at the aerodrome
4. Safety & security
Hazard library, risk assessment and mitigations are fully integrated with other functions in Opscom. This gives a 360 oversight of the risk management process.
- Visitor journal, handling access cards and security approvals
- Training, approvals and skill oversight of all personnel and operational teams
5. Management Dashboard
This module is the central place for the user to generate the statistics and operational oversight.
The data will be generated in the system but extracted and presented in this module.